There is a documented psychology to criminal investigators and investigations. It is important to analyze how our biases and assumptions influence our assessment of individuals and to analyze and understand psychological profiling in law enforcement. This provides a platform to determine cultural-based behavior patterns that may be specific to certain segments of the population. It is also important to understand the impact of these events and the psychological ramifications for victims and for investigators.
After completing this week’s required reading, you will
- Analyze the behavior of the investigator(s), including the analysis of the crime scene.
- Describe the psychological, behavioral, environmental, and cognitive factors that you believe influenced the investigation. (The goal is to understand the role these factors play in how an investigation is conducted and potentially on the outcome of the investigation.)
- Discuss what role, if any, the psychological profile of the offender played in how the investigation was conducted and in any subsequent court proceedings.
- Analyze how our biases and assumptions influence assessments of individuals.
- Describe how cultural-based behavior patterns specific to certain segments of the population impact these biases and assumptions, particularly relative to psychological profiling in law enforcement.
- Must be at least three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style
4 years ago
- Prof. Allwood Sonnerberg
- paper written from a newspaper article- please follow instructions below
- Response _ JIIIIIIIIM
- PLAGIARISM FREE “A” WORK
- Econ Assignment
- ECO 561 Week 1 Knowledge Check
- ACC 421 Week 3 WileyPLUS E5-5,E5-12,E5-15,E24-2,E24-4
- Assessment item 2
- CONFRONTING AIDS CLASS – METHODS PART NEEDS TO BE WRITTEN – ONLY 1 PAGE TO PAGE AND A HALF. 5HOURS. GOOD?
- Please provide a 1-page reflection paper on why you feel integrity is an important value for a manager to have. Give an example of how a manager with integrity can help a team. Identify any issues that may occur if a manager lacks integrity.