Midweek Production Assignment: Initial Representation Docs
Any time a claimant engages an attorney, there are several documents that are normally exchanged. The attorney and the client need protections and there must be full disclosure so that both parties can rely on the facts. Likewise, the attorney will often have to terminate the other attorneys who might be on the case.
As a paralegal, ask yourself the following questions:
- When would it be prudent for one attorney to take over for another attorney?
- Why is it so important to have a paper trail when taking over representation?
An attorney represents Mary; she wants to fire that attorney and hire your firm. Considering the fact cited above, create a checklist of documents that an attorney would require to assume representation of the case. Draft the necessary documents needed for your attorney to assume responsibility of the case. Use the three attached templates to complete the assignment.
Click here to download the checklist for including relevant documents to assume representation of a case.
Click here to download a letter template to assume responsibility of the case.
Click here to download a letter template to assume representation of the case.
- On a separate page, cite all sources using the Bluebook format.
3 years ago
- Catherine Owens
- phyllis young
- Arizona Writer
- Dr.smart mituki
- kim woods
- Jamie Acker
- world-class writer
- Miss Professor
- Teacher hyranks
- Rey writer
- prof. Speedstar
- Amber Tutor
- Tutor shadrack
- community health assessment
- CRT 205 Week 9 Capstone CheckPoint
- Employment law project
- Quality tools
- Assignment : Goal Write-Up
- HCS 451 Week 3 Individual Assignment Risk and Quality Management Assessment Summary
- HCS 446 Week 1 Individual Assignment Facility Planning Part I
- one page formal response
- Economic :read the description and do the following